Nason’s LC series of pneumatic guide load actuators were designed to be compact, long lasting, load carrying devices for today’s demanding design requirements. They are offered in both side and rear mount variations as well as many bores and strokes to fill the need of today’s design engineers.
- Actuator - precision machined components, self lubricating
- Guiding Mechanism - guide rods are piloted into the tooling plate to provide more rigidity and ease of disassembly for modifications
- Tooling Plate - thick anodized aluminum
- Magnetic Piston Sensing - included as standard
- Rebuildable - all LC series cylinders are field rebuildable