NTBT NTBT Wireless Bluetooth Pressure Transducer
Bluetooth LE (low energy)
- Normal (used with handheld smart devices):
- Takes measurements one time per second when connected.
- When the sensor is not connected, it is in advertising mode not taking measurements and it sends a signal every other two seconds.
- This allows the sensor to conserve battery life.
- Watchlist (used with the wireless router):
- Takes a measurement every 30 seconds and put the data in the advertising packet.
- In this mode, the sensor is running 24/7 and communicating with the wireless router.
- Wide pressure range capability: -14.7 PSI (full vacuum) to 10,000 PSI
- Wetted parts: one piece, 17-4 stainless steel (no internal O-rings or welds), 316SS available; polycarbonate dome
- 1% and 0.25% accuracies available
- Pressure connections: 1/4 NPT male, 7/16-20 SAE #4, G1/4 male and 7/16-20 UNF female w/45° flare & valve depressor (HVAC market)
- -40° to 185°F operating temperature range
- 2 times over pressure standard
- Measures pressure and temperature
- 24-36 month battery life – field-replaceable and suitable for permanent installations
- Powered version of the sensor is available
The NTBT allows users to monitor pressure and temperature remotely 24/7, anywhere in the world an internet connection is available.
Users receive text alerts and/or emails for high or low level alarms and data logging capability allows users to download reports from the Data Portal anytime from anywhere.
Both Apple and Android Apps are available at no additional charge.