NES Electronic Pressure Switch - with Relay Output
- Operating temperature: -40° C to 90° C
- Power supply: 9 VDC to 28 VDC
- Power supply current: 35mA maximum
- Relay output: 250 VAC/220 VDC, 10A maximum
- Relay type: Normally open or normally closed
- Media connection: 1/4" NPT standard (consult factory for other options)
- Pressure ranges: up to 10,000 psi
- Set point and hysteresis: factory programmable
- UL recognized component
The NES Electronic Pressure Switch Digital Technology
brings a new level of performance to the pressure switch
world. The NES features a solid stainless steel long life
header/diaphragm for demanding applications where
o-rings and creeper compatibility are a thing of the past.
The NES houses the patent pending redundant bridge circuit for high shock and high vibration environments making it ideal for off road/mobile hydraulic applications where downtime is not an option! These Industry Firsts combined with the factory programmable set-point and hysteresis allows for low cost custom solutions with next day shipments.
Product Information From Catalog
Please review the product catalog for all operating specifications before configuring.